The JCHR as a peer-review professional academic journal is striving to provide the best forum for researchers and scholars worldwide to exchange their latest findings and results.
Our objective is to publish the high quality researches. Therefore, publishing paper in this journal is free of any charge.
The journal is a multidisciplinary journal of chemistry, biology and public health will publish original researches and scientific articles describing studies of the toxic effects of chemical agents on human, environment and animal.
Chemical Health Risk focuses on information and ideas relating to issues and advances in chemical health and safety.
Research Areas including:
- Mineral and Organic Agents
- Environmental Analysis
- Occupational Medicine
- Cancer Research
- Analytical Chemistry
- Risk Analysis
- Biodegradable and Edible Films
Most Viewed Articles:
- Trace Metals Content of Soil around a Municipal Solid Waste Dumpsite in Gombe, Nigeria: Assessing the Ecological and Human Health Impact
Mohammad Bashir Sulaiman, Jonnie Niyi Asegbeloyin, Janefrances Ihedioha, Ebube Evaristus Oyeka, Esther Onyinyechi Oji
- High-Barrier and Light–protective Bionanocomposite Film Based on Rye Starch/nanorod-ZnO for Food Packaging Applications
Neda Fallah, Mohammad Mehdi Marvizadeh, Reihaneh Jahangiri, Azam Zeinalzadeh
- Quantitative Appraisal of Total Aflatoxin in Ready-to-eat Groundnut in North-central Nigeria
Funmilola Sherifat Adefolalu, Daniel Ojochenemi Apeh, Susan B. Salubuyi, Mary Galadima, Augustine Omale Agbo, Michaella Onyinye Anthony, Hussaini Anthony Makun
- Electrospun Nanofibrous Membranes as Potential Adsorbents for Textile Dye Removal-A review
M. Hasanzadeh, B. Hadavi Moghadam
Most Downloaded Articles:
- A Comparative Study of the Adsorption Capacity of Tea Leaves and Orange Peel for the Removal of Fe (III) Ion from Wastewater
Kazi Rifat Mamun, Nirob Kumar Saha, Sumon Chakrabarty
- New Exact Traveling Wave Solution of Fisher Kolmogorov-Petrovskii-Piskunov Equation for Favorite Genes Spreading by -expansion Method
Mohammad Gholami baladezaei, Morteza Gachpazan, Saedeh Foadian, Hossein Mohammad-Pour Kargar
- Effectiveness of Sequential Pre-treatment and Application of High-porosity Hybrid Fly Ash Geopolymer/alginate Adsorbent for the Treatment of Batik Wastewater
Siti Mazatul Azwa Saiyed Mohd Nurddin, Suriati Sufian, Zakaria Man, Nurul Ekmi Rabat, Nazwin Ahmad
- The Effect of Hydroalcoholic Extract of Berberis vulgaris on Wound Healing of Diabetic Wistar Rats
Mansoureh Pashaee, Abdolhossein Shiravi, Vida Hojati